Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

new herein crochet talk

hey everyone i love crocheting and do plastic canvas as well as knit on a knitting machine i have 7 grands and 7 great grands

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    hey kl1000 thank you for the welcome how are you doing today? i saw your pretty doily on your avatar i wish i could do that but i cant us that fine thread i hope you are having a good day

Post Thanks / Like
    hello! I ahve visited my friend. Now I am working on the bedspread. Thank you for kind words about my doily. I am so busy these days making the bedspread and 2 filet items. I use to gift doilies but now I just do not have time for them. Do you have a cat? I have 6 birds
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    no kl1000 i dont have a cat my daughter has one it is an outside cat=i am highly allergic to cats-i did have a big dog but had to have him put down for kidney failure

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor dog! I love birds. You have knitting machine!!! It is wonderful. I knit the jacquard vest since 2105. I do not have time for it. This bedspread is close to finish and I am soo tired from it! Have you seen any wild birds or animals? I live in the big city and visit the Zoo sometimes. I feed wild pigeons though. Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    we have all woods behind our house so we will see a fox now and then--the knitting machines i have are the turbo ones you just turn the handle and you can make a hat in 30 minutes===you have a good day also

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi twinkles,
    Welcome to ct. I used to do a lot of plastic canvas. There is a plastic canvas Easter Lily Cross that I'm working on now but I didn't cut it right and then that doesn't work too good when putting the yarn in although some of it works out. I went ahead w/ it even though it wasn't cut right and after I started w/the yarn I thought it was too long. It looks good so far. Do you have trouble cutting the plastic canvas?

Post Thanks / Like
    hey jean marie-- how are you doing? i havent had any trouble cutting the plastic canvas- i use scissors for the straight cuts and wire cutters to shape it

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Nice to meet you and have you here as a member!!