Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Key west Wrap?

Post Thanks / Like

Key west Wrap?

Saw a gal on the amazing race wearing one of these, she wraps it around her waist, is not a real "sweater" only looks like one from the back, believe it is knit. As I don't knit, wondering if someone might have seen a pattern for this fake sweater in CROCHET to be tied around shoulders when cold, thought maybe with the AC being on over the summer, sure could use sumpin like that.
    If anyone has ideas, sure could use a shot in the arm with them.
    Thanks
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I love to watch the Amazing Race with my kids! I have been missing it lately. I did a search on the key west wrap and did not return hardly any results. Maybe someone else knows the sweater you are talking of - I may need to catch up on watching some Amazing Race videos online!

Do you know which episode the sweater was seen in?

Post Thanks / Like
    the couple are the dating divorcees, and I thought she seemed to wear it a lot, knowing they are in countries where the weather is iffy, makes me think she is cautious about that.
    I too, googled, and came up dry, surely some of the new crochet mags are featuring this item, as it is summer, and AC is making cool where it was warm, in otherwords, you just might need this item when it's cool.