Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Do any of you scrapbook?

Hello,

I am curious if anyone in the group scapbooks? I have bought some supplies and have boxes of photos that I need to go through, but have not gotten very far in my project.

I have been thinking about buying a photo scanner. I have a scanner on my printer, but it is a pain with so many photos to scan in. I want to save the originals on my computer in case I need them later. I also want to put a disc in my firebox, in case something were to happen.

My kids are growing and I am looking forward to being able to take some time and scrapbook soon.

Thanks for the replies!

Post Thanks / Like
    I scrapbook and make cards on occasion. I got a Cricut lite as a graduation gift and I've been making bulletin board decorations for the nursing home where my mother works. I'm going to make her a scrapbook as a birthday gift, too

Post Thanks / Like
    writer_crafter,

That is awesome! I would love to eventually get a Cricut! They are so neat! What a great idea to make cut outs for the nursing home!

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to start scrapbooking but for now, I make greeting cards on occasions like birthdays, easter and Christmas.
    FairyNatB

5. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Cricuts are definitely cool machines. I love mine, but unfortunately the cartridges are pretty expensive for a freelancer. I'm hoping I'll get one or two for Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

yes to scrapbooking

I actually started scrapbooking a few years ago and find it extremely relaxing. I received a Cricut for Christmas this year so I am trying my hand at card making too.
    I usually scrap in the summer months and crochet in the winter.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a lot of scrapbooking before I started my business! I am almost a year behind. I would love a Cricut! Actually it's at the top of my list for things for myself!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Scrapbooking and the 5 years before i retired i started buying stuff to use. My kids even got me a Cricut, I think it is an Expression, about 3 years ago. I just haven't did that much lol but that doesn't stop me from buying things. I do love the about 20 pages i have made. I have twin granddaughters that are 9 and the light of my life. They just made Black Belts in Taekwondo.(hope I spelled that right). I spend a lot of time with them, we love to play Rummy. Their Mom (my daughter) is disabled, so i do a lot of running for them. I love Card making but haven't did any yet. I did make the girls do all their own Valentines this year for their class. Don't know if they will ever do it again but it is a memory.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carla, Kind of sounds like me. I buy, buy, buy and haven't scrapped since last summer. I could probably never buy anything again and still scrap for years to come! Lucky lady with twin granddaughters. I bet you have great fun with them. They grow up so fast though.