Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Introduce myself

Hi,
    I have been crocheting for about 40 yrs. My husband's aunt taught me how to crochet and I am so glad she did it's a craft that seems to be just bought in the store now. I have made many afghans and clothes and things for my home etc. I've made toys and still make some lap afghans and many gifts. I've never done a lot of things with the thread but my husbands aunt used to make me the gorgeous pineapple tablecloths and table tops I always loved those. I've been splitting my time between quilting and embroidery, cross stitch and crafts, reading so I have to switch myself around. Here in Fl. I make some afghans but if they are big have to do them when the weather is cooler to hole on your lap. I am making some lap afghans to give for charity and have a couple of afghans I started but I ran into a block on one I just couldn't get to come out right. I put it away for a little while but plan on dragging it back out and looking at it again to see if I can figure it out.
    If I can help anyone with a problem I'll try. I may not be on all the time I'm having problems with dry eye an have to use drops and heat pads and makes my eyes blurrier o can't always see to work at the moment. I look forward to talking with you all and helping or receiving help from you all maybe someone can help me with the afghan I have a problem with. Nice to meet you all.

Sue

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sue. It is nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue/ging36ging,
    Welcome to ct. I have done some knitting but mostly crocheting. I have done other crafts too and since New Years Day Morning when I weaved in yarn ends, I haven't crocheted. We did a puzzle I got for Christmas; I did embroidery cards and another puzzle and now a plastic canvas kit. Nice to meet you too.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you too Sue. I have been crocheting for many years, even longer than you. I love it, but do run into problems still after all these years. Good luck to you and thanks for joining us. I am just back on site as I forgot my password. Welcome, shirleyjoanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk!!

It is wonderful to have you here as a member! Please make yourself right at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk!!

It is wonderful to have you here as a member! Please make yourself right at home here!

Thanks so much for the welcome. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyjoanne View Post
    Nice to meet you too Sue. I have been crocheting for many years, even longer than you. I love it, but do run into problems still after all these years. Good luck to you and thanks for joining us. I am just back on site as I forgot my password. Welcome, shirleyjoanne

Thank you. I guess we will always run into something we don't know or haven't one before. I think I had also had unsubscribed by accident when I had first joined. I have to keep my passwords written down or I forget. Glad o know there is some friends to help each other. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a pleasure to meet you Sue. Welcome to this wonderful group