Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: General info

Post Thanks / Like

General info

Sorry I haven,t posted lately. Had a very unfortunate event happen. My best friend of 35 yr. died unexpectedly. Fell & broke her leg & died 3 days later. Think it was a clot in her lungs or heart. I,m still reeling.Had a celebration of lifr ceremony as she had little money. Lovely. I,ve ended up with several boxes od paperbacks with more to come as we were both big readers & VCR tapes.With m ore to come.Also a plant & a wrought iron rack I gave her.I feel like I,ve lost my right arm. She had just turned 75 like me. We worked together for 20 yrs.I,ve also had catarac surgery on 1 eye with the other for May 17. What a didderence that makes & there wasn,t much to it at all.Doing fine. Done the 26. Have Dr appt on 8.Been crocheting mats for cats for a local animal society. Have 3 done & about 4 others ready to crochet around. Goof way to use your small balls of odd yarns.Must stop & eat. More later I hope.Thanks for the concern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladybug,

Sorry for your losses! It is nice that you will have some things as memorials of your time spent together. It will never replace the life you have lost - but you do have memories in your heart and mind. Let us know if you need anything - we are thinking of you and wish you the very best health and recovery!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I have family but its different with a friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh so sorry she left! At least you can think of her with love and remember great time you spent together

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes we had some good times. Both loved to read thee same kind of books & bothj of us loved to go to rummage sales. I will surely miss her when they are in full swing but will think of her often. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for your loss! You will always have your memories of her! Know that my thoughts and prays are with you! Some lucky cat will end up with a nice mat to lay on because of you generacity!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all. I do appreciate the prayers & thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry I didn't see this sooner, ladybug.I am so sorry for your loss and your health issues. The loss of a long time friend can be devastating. I hope you find comfort in your memories of her.