Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Just saying hi to all crocheters

Hi, I'm Denice from Michigan. I've been crocheting since I was about 7 - 8 years old.v I had many teachers, both my grandma's, my aunt and especially my mom! But I'm constantly looking for new and unique ideas. Every Christmas I try to make at least one gift for each person or household in my family! 2 years (2013) ago, I made dish clothes, a scrubby and kitchen towel sets, last year (2014) I made everyone a hat/scarf set, and this year (2015) I made everyone an animal(their gave) coffee mug or to go cup or bottle cozies! I also try to make beanie hats to donate to hospital nurseries, and the homeless shelters around here

2. Likes rosienz, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Until I found this site --I didn't know there was so many crocheters out there

5. Likes Megcsti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to Crochet Talk! It is nice to meet you and have you here! It sounds like you stay busy with crocheting! Glad to have you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Denice. Welcome to ct. I have an idea for you, something I saw, so I googled it ( I have yahoo).

Posh Pooch Designs Dog Clothes: Crochet Quillo - Its a Blanket, It's a Pillow, It's a bag!

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...&hsimp=yhs-001