Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

21 balls of yarn for trade

Hello everyone. I have 21 balls of yarn that I would like to trade for the same amount of yarn of different style and color. Here are two pictures of the yarn. It is super soft and great for baby blankets and clothing. Works better with larger needles. Reason I want to trade is because I will not use it all. I have only one blanket I need to make. I find it very hard for me to use because I am no pro with knitting or crocheting. I can use any other kind of yarn as long as it is not fuzzy. Each balls are are 80 yards a piece and still wrapped and 3 to a pack.
    Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images 21 balls of yarn for trade-20160201_133410-jpg 21 balls of yarn for trade-20160201_132420-jpg 
    Last edited by tamtam; 02-10-2016 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Want to take the bottom picture off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't help you! hope someone will want that yarn!

Post Thanks / Like
    When u crochet your project, if u carry a solid piece of yarn like a very thin piece of yarn, u will able to see your stitches bc the
    kitten yarn is so fuzzy and it's hard to see the stitches. With the solid colour like a pale pink or white or white, it will be easier when u knit or crochet.

I hope u understand what I'm trying to explain to u.

Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Cathrin. The best way to utilize this yarn is to combine with a straight solid yarn. I learned with a larger hook, then worked my way to smaller. Be brave!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found someone to trade yarn with me. Thank you Cathrin24 and Anniem for your suggestions. I have other yarns that are hard to see the stitches with too and I will take your advise on using the extra yarn with it. God bless the both of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your very welcome tamtam.