Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: RJBachynski

Post Thanks / Like

RJBachynski

Hi my name is Joanne and i am new to this group.I look forward to be meeting new people and learning new things in knitting and crochet. I am a little rusty in knitting and trying to learn crochet. Back in May of 2015 I fell and sevearly broke my humerus and elbow, have had 2 surgeries to fix me and in the process lost 3/4 of my humerus bone and elbow joint. I cannot straiten my right dominant elbow and have three numb fingers baby ring and finger before index finger. And very little movement to hand. The dr says knitting and crochet are good for mobility.Down the road lookin at elbow replacement and far down the road amputation of arm. So I must get to work learning new things and doing new projects. I have a lot to gain and not much to loose.thanks for all the help and support in advance. Crafting is my new adventure since I have been told that any work and finishing my MOA course is out of the question I was one month away form finishing. My husband was talking on too and he is ahead by 2weeks. We are both broken he had his foot surgery times 5 and the Dr wants to amputate the left foot below the knee, Dr can't do no more. Thank for all your help I really appreciate it.😊

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I wish you and your husband good health. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Nice to have you here on site with us!

You are more than welcome here!

Wishing you health and recovery!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joanne,
    What are you crocheting or knitting? I pray everything goes well for you 2.

Welcome to ct.