Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

snowflake crochet patterns

i am looking for snowflake patterns to crochet.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Snowflakes

I have a book full of them but not sure how to get any of them to you, they are so pretty on the christmas tree.

I have a scanner at work so can try to figure it out on Monday, I'll keep you posted.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Alicia You can buy one at Joanns Fabric that is were I got mine. it's called Christmas snowflakes

Post Thanks / Like
    Also Michael's has them

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I also posted some in your introduction thread. I just wanted to let you know in case you did not see them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladies, I am a newbie to this forum, but have crocheted snowflakes forever it seems. I am hopeful this info that I am passing along will be of some use to you in your task.
    First, when you have a batch done, and want to stiffen them, I use the StaFlo starch, and then use the round toothpicks to pull into shape, rather than risk the problem of rusty spots, OH yes I know there are rustproof pins, but I am still leery.
    While I have a foam board covered with wax paper to shape the flakes, I also sprinkle glitter over top before they dry, you will get a system going I am sure. Save the giltter that falls to the sides, and reuse that on other flakes, but the glitter sure makes for sparkles on the tree especially when the lites are turned on. Need any more info, leave a message here in the forum, I am not sure I have everything set up for PMing yet.
    If this helps in any way, I have done my duty for the day! HA!
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Shaddy I'll try that on the next bunch of snow flakes that I make .

Post Thanks / Like
    There are many free crochet patterns on Redheart.com for snowflakes as well as other free crochet pattern websites. Go to google.com and type in crochet snowflake patterns and see what you get in return! Good luck.