Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, from Manchester, CT

"Hello, from Manchester, CT"!

Crochet is my most favorite hobby. I find it calming, relaxing and inspiring. I have been crocheting for a long time and I am always looking for new crochet ideas and patterns. This is my first time actually working the CrochetTalk communication process. I found the Help Videos very helpful to get me started.

I'm hoping to learn new crochet stitch patterns, techniques and what's new coming out in crochet and I hope to share what I know and have experienced with the art of crochet. I have learned crocheting on my own and have been crocheting for many years. I have taught crochet classes part time and enjoy holding crochet workshops for students I have taught. I am always open to new ideas, solutions, patterns and techniques in this fun and interesting field of crochet. I hope I can be of help to others in the future.

Thanks, Diane

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Diane, seems you have the gift to teach yourself and others. Quick learner. What is your favorite thig or things to make.
    Do you sell your projects? We do have a Post in Forms for that. Thanks for your offer to help, are Hats hard to understand patterns. I want to do for Charity's.
    Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums!! It is a pleasure to have you here as a member!!

Please make yourself at home here among crochet friends!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. I also find crochet to be very relaxing for me. I am disabled and it helps so much. I am currently making a crocheted raggedy the ann doll for my little one year old granddaughter. It is a pleasure to meet you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome DianeAmber