Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hi everyone!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!!!!

Hi!I don't mean to mislead anyone....I am having computer problems and couldn't sign on... so I created another account on my laptop.... I hope that is OK. Since I had 2 email addresses I am using the 2nd one on my lap-top and added 2 more digits to my user name.
    I am going to be known as "redhead84" on my lqptop and I am the one and only "redhead" on the computer account. The computer is not working and probably will never work again and I can't afford a new one. I think it has completely shutdown on me. I cannot get used to the laptop and when I stop to check my post, it jumps back in the middle and throws letters in the middle where I dont want them.I will be a basket-case before I get started.
    I finished the bedspread and gave it to my grandaughter . I forgot to get a picture of it when I finished it..

My son is so sick and no insurance. He keeps vomiting ..and can't keep anything down. Since Friday about 5:00PM . We got about an inch of snow Sat around 11:00AM and my car doors were frozen shut so I couldn't get any medicine for him until his brother came after me. He has a really bad headache and still is very sick

I will have to take pictures now on my tablet but have misplaced the charge cord and it is needing to be charged very soon. I am going to check some of the posts on the computer, (one that i CAN'T POST TO), but I will answer on here until further notice. Love ya all, redhead84 redhead , AKA and My real name Patty

PS I found my charge cord for the tablet!
    Last edited by redhead; 11-24-2015 at 11:20 AM.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    God bless you and give your son His healing grace in this time of need.
    ---HarriEtta

4. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I wish your son good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Thanks N/A thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I'm so sorry about your son, hopefully by now he's feeling better. Keep us posted so we can send you good wishes for his health!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    Patty, I'm so sorry about your son, hopefully by now he's feeling better. Keep us posted so we can send you good wishes for his health!
    I think he is feeling a little bit better He says he threw up last about 5:30 AM this morning(before that it was 9:00PM yesterday). He has been sick since Friday about 5:PM and not keeping any food down.
    . He doesn't have any insurance and cannot pay for the last time he was in the hospital so he won't go to the hospital. He says he is going to "ride it out" I can't do anything except buy sports drinks (with electrolytes in them to try to keep him from becoming dehydrated).He is an adult so my hands are tied. All I know to do is pray for him. I hope it passes pretty soon!

Please pray for him and me also that I don't get it! Thanks everyone! Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 11-24-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    I posted 'Make your own Cold, cough and Flu Drops' On that post I also posted other remedies. You can google remedies too. Praying for your son and you too.
    Jean Marie

10. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My son has made I thru this sickness and is eating like he should. He lost about 15 lbs! He needs to regain his strength now and the way he is eating it wont be long before he is back on that bike! He was going to ride yeserday but said he was going to wait a little while longer. Thanks to all your prayers! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad he's doing better.

Post Thanks / Like
    He went to work today! I'll see how it went when he gets home I guess.Thanks for your prayers. Love, Patty