Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Introduction

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Introduction

Hello everyone,
    My name is Peggy, I have been crocheting for 30+ years. I am a collage student, it is never to late to get your degree, I graduate in May. I will have a BS in Business Administration. I have three grown children, two granddaughters 7, one 21 month old grandson and one grandson on the way. Baby crocheting here I come.
    My mother traded cooking lesson for one of her friends to teach me to crochet. I did granny squares for years and then about 20 years ago someone helped me expand what I could crochet. I want to open my own crochet shop of already made items sometime in near future.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the site! It is wonderful to have you here! Looking forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Peggy to ct

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Peggy,
    Welcome from Cincinnati, OH.!! Congratulations on your new grandson-to-be! We have 12 grandchildren and just had our first great grandson two weeks ago!! I crocheted him a blanket and two pair of booties. Have fun crocheting for your little ones!
    We're glad you have joined us!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have to do a lot of Christmas crocheting to do. Working 100+ hours in two weeks isn't working well with the crafting part.

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Dolls

Hello everyone,
    My name is Claudette I am new to the group. Thank you for accepting me.
    I have been crocheting since the age of 12. I love and enjoy crochet. Right now
    I am crocheting dolls for Christmas as gifts. The most challenging thing is that
    I am creating a pattern for the first time. Please pray for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Claudette! Welcome! I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    HI,
    I've been a crocheter ever since my mother and aunt taught me how when I was about 10, I guess and haven't stopped ever since. The funniest thing that I had happen to me was while sitting in the needlework department at our local fair and waiting for my husband to return from going around to all of the tents since I have back issues and can't stand for long periods of time, I took some project with me that I've been working on. A little girl stopped and said, "Boy, you sure crochet fast. You must have been crocheting for a long, long time. When I told her my age and how long I had been crocheting, she looked at me and said, "Boy, you don't look that old." that really made my day. I'm working on several projects at one time from a sweater dress (I think my 6th one--I've lost count) to placemats and matching coasters for a neighbor for Christmas. I'm always working on something

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן