Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from Michigan!

Hello.....my name is Karen and have just discovered this site! I am an avid crochet (and knitter) and am always on the lookout for new patterns, tips, or just making new friends that share my passion for yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kmiersma,
    Welcome to ct. I too am from Michigan. When I was growing up our pastor was Rev. Miersma.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karen. It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! OMG!! I too am from Holland (West Olive) and Rev. Miersma is my father in law. Small world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the site! It is wonderful to have you here! Looking forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmiersma View Post
    Hello.....my name is Karen and have just discovered this site! I am an avid crochet (and knitter) and am always on the lookout for new patterns, tips, or just making new friends that share my passion for yarn.
    Hi Karen, Welcome, it's nice to met you! I live in South Carolina and love all things crochet. I do some design, will crochet anything at least once, and admire anyone who can do both crochet and knitting!
    You'll find caring and sharing people here, jump right in and get to know us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karen, I am from Michigan also. Enjoy crocheting so much. Hope you will enjoy this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you wirh us. I am a avid crocheter of over 40 years. I like to crochet mostly anything and also making friends

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmiersma View Post
    Hi there! OMG!! I too am from Holland (West Olive) and Rev. Miersma is my father in law. Small world!
    Hi Karen,
    Rev. Miersma used to be pastor of North Holland Reformed Church.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well let's make it four of us are from Michigan. I'm from Port Huron (at least at this time). I've lived in Detroit, Mt. Clemens, and the last place I lived in Michigan was in Marquette (for 25 years)! Welcome and it's wonderful you found this great site!!! I've been crocheting for over 40 years and enjoy most all of the different things I can find to crochet. Enjoy, Betty Lynn