Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello again after a long time longvabsence

Hi everyone. It's been such a long time since I've participated in the group unthought if say a big hello and apologize to my absence. Have had a lot going on in my life & guess I got lazy. I will try hard to do better. After reading through a few posts this morning, I forgot what a great group this is & how therapeutic it is. Glad to be back!

Monica

2. Likes AudreyL, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monica, I'm in the same situation as you. I let life get in the way and I have not been on here in so long there is a whole group of people I do not recognize. But I know CT always has such wonderful people in their group I am happy to be back. So I welcome you as I say Hi myself.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes SdLb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you and welcome back!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back. I'm in the same boat as you two, plus I've had surgery. I've kept up with CT, but haven't posted. I kept crocheting.LOL
    Hugs,
    Judy

9. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wink A Who-o-ole Year?! ;-)

And it Has Been! The Last time I was here, I had Password Problems and after so much trouble, I threw my Hands in the Air and Gave Up↑!
    ~ Today, I decided to Fix that Password Problem Once and For All! Sheepishly, It turned out to be easier than I THO'T it would be.
    ~ So, Here I am... Saying Hello!
    ~ This past year, either I have been in a Crocheeeet Funk or dabbling in the Small-Quick-'N-Easy such as Holiday Towel Edgings for in-laws. They All REC'D a Crochet CandyCane Cover (i.e: Crochet Memories) to which I sealed each CandyCane w/Decorative Cover in a FoodSaver bag. Plus GiftCards this time.
    ~ I Really want to Thank the Young Lady that posted the CPC Link for Towel Toppers! I just discovered that B4 I headed on over here, so Thank YOU! If I Had more time, I would've made some for those Holiday Towels! I have a General idea on how to make Towel Toppers to where they aren't attached, but the Towel is Threaded thru then hung.
    ~ As much as I'd like to Stay and Visit, The Clock tells me that I can't be here all Day as much as I would L♥VE to! Thank You! Sheri *¿*

11. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome back!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Thanks SdLb thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladyspaniels, so glad your back. Ive been a stranger to but drop by. Hubby keeps me busy.

Hi BarbieSue so glad you back. Whats been on those talented hooks.??

Hi SdLB, been a long time, see your still doing Talented things. Edgings are so nice and your work has all ways been lovely. Welcome back.

Susan2014

15. Thanks SdLb thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here I am many months after my first post saying I was going to be on here more. But I have been crocheting and have lots of projects in my future. Hubby has had 6 surgeries since a year ago June. It seems he recovers from one and has another. Oi vey, But we are both doing good now and I'm busy between knitting dish cloths for a dear friend and starting a baby blanket for a mother to be. Something is in the water here I have 3 Moms to be in my life. Whewie! I hope everyone is busy with their projects and are happy and doing well.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

17. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Back ladyspaniels, BarbySue, justplainjudy and SdLb.