Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to forums

Post Thanks / Like

New to forums

Hello, Sorry I am not very savvy on posting but can do everything else, Download, print search and find. I am so very glad I found your site. I love to crochet, throws, baby blankets, shawls, and a few other things. Mostly simple items. It is quite a story how I learned to crochet very long ago I will try to make it short. When I was 11-12 years old my Mom, used to borrow doilies and count the stiches to make them I always wanted to learn things my Mom did so she taught me how, it was quite a struggle with very small needle and string and counting stiches but I mastered the challenge. Years later after I was married a friend taught me to read directions so much as I could do mostly simple things and still do. I now make throws and afghans for wedding presents, friends, children and baby blankets and such for great grand babies, and friends baby showers. I have made few other things and hope to make a lot more since I will be 86 in Nov. I have more time to crochet plus it is coming winter and that's the thing to do. Making Afghans keeps you warm in the winter time sitting in your cozy chair watching a good movie and working those fingers. Oh yes, wonderful pass time. So thank you so very much for your site, Sue Robbins

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Glad you are here with us!

Love to see some of your work sometime!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Sue.