Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Celebrate TEN this weekend ONLY Sat/Sun 8-29/8-30, till midnight!!

HELP US CELEBRATE the birth of our 10th grandchild who was just born in August - another boy! From the start of Sat, 8-29 a.m. to the end of Sun MIDNIGHT, 8-30 - ALL of my paid patterns on Ravelry are 50% off for the happy occasion!

Use PROMO CODE TenGrand. Download the free ones, too. Thx a lot & pls share this wherever you can, maybe you wouldn't mind putting it on your fb page till midnight tomorrow or early Mon a.m. to give ppl a chance to see it, and share it with other crochet friends or groups if they will.

And please stop by to see new patterns as they're released. My Ravelry & Craftsy store name is SusansSoulShines. I appreciate it very much and hope you'll follow me on both Craftsy and Ravelry. This promo is valid on Ravelry only at this time. Go here to see all patterns:
    Ravelry: Store: Soulshine Creations By Susan Designs

Have a great weekend! I know I don't have many patterns but I just started writing them early this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Susans-Shop

I went and picked out a very pretty scarf. Lots of items to see. Thank You Susan & I will be back soon

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    I went and picked out a very pretty scarf. Lots of items to see. Thank You Susan & I will be back soon

Susan2014
    Thank you my dear, I'm glad you feel you got a good deal! This is the bib I just finished for the grandson. what you do you think?!

Celebrate TEN this weekend ONLY Sat/Sun 8-29/8-30, till midnight!!-bestbib-jpg

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a Cute Bib and his 1st initial. Like the Button on neck eay to take off. Ty

Susan2014