Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hi Everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone!

I was poking around on a page I follow on Facebook and there was a beautiful scarf posted by one of your members. I clicked on the scarf and wound up here
    I tried crochet a number of years ago and just did not find it fun or interesting. Now, I cannot seem to learn fast enough. It is very exciting to see all the wonderful people that love this craft. I look forward to meeting you, offering encouragement and camaraderie to beginners like myself and I hope to learn from those of you with more experience. Thank you for letting me join.

Here is a photo of my first blanket. I made it for my Granddaughter who is 2 and I used the alternating color pattern to learn how to change color without tying off. Hi Everyone!-emmasfinishedafghan1-jpg

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It s wonderful thing! Thank you for sharing
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

We are glad to have you here as a member of the crochet forums! Take some time to look around and make yourself at home here! :0)

Love the blanket! Nice work!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

A long time ago my mom made me a doll dress and I would like to learn how to make them my mom passed away a long a ago and I had lost them.and I would like to try to make it.doll dress is for a 18 inches. I don't know the name of that doll.so if you can please help me.even thought I know it's not the same.but for me it will be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Very Nice Pjay
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fenicalbetty View Post
    A long time ago my mom made me a doll dress and I would like to learn how to make them my mom passed away a long a ago and I had lost them.and I would like to try to make it.doll dress is for a 18 inches. I don't know the name of that doll.so if you can please help me.even thought I know it's not the same.but for me it will be.
    Hi Betty,
    Are you looking for a crocheted doll dress? You can google it and see what you come up with.