Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Newbie..

Post Thanks / Like

Newbie..

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and have actually never been on one before. Please give me some time to get the hang of it. I love to crochet and other crafts, have been doing it since I was a young girl (off and on) but finding the time is another thing. I work from home. My husband and I run a small construction/property management company. Having you own business is def not like a 9 to 5 job. Sometimes it feels like 24/7..lol. Because of this though I was lucky to be able to stay home and raise my 2 boys, which was very important to me. They are not 26 and 32....I thought I would have more time to do a few things I like to do, but nooooo. I must be getting slower...lol. I have my faithful doberman named Axle. He is the 5th dobe I have had and really love them. He is a little more special as I had melanoma in 2006 and he was such a big help in keeping my mind off of things. Happy to say...after having 2 melanomas with in a few months of each other, a family history of it (my father died of it in 1982), a basil and a squamish (sp) cell I have been cancer free!!!! So I am looking forward to what this forum has to offer!!!...oh and thanks for letting me join.

2. Likes Barbara G., AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! This is a wonderful group to belong to! Glad you joined us - please make yourself at home here!