Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: jetteirene

Post Thanks / Like

Smile jetteirene

Er helt ny her på siden og vil å lige fortælle lidt om selv,

Jeg har været gift mere end 40 år, vi bor på landet på en lille ejendom, hvor vi har lidt høns, får en ko og et par kalve, vi er næsten selvforsynende med det samt grøntsager.

Jeg er snart 65 år og er farmor og mormor, lige for tiden hækler og strikker jeg til for tidligt fødte børn, er live ved at gå igang med hæklede dukker og bamser til børn der er i dialyse (et jule arrangement), ellers laver jeg lidt på bestilling til venner og bekendte, mine børnebørn.

det var lidt om mig, skrevet på dansk ved ikke om det bliver oversat, men prøver lige : rolleyes:

Med venlig hilsen

jetteirene

Is brand new on the site and will stream just tell a little about themselves,

I have been married more than 40 years, we live in the countryside on a small estate, where we have some chickens, sheep a cow and a few calves, we are almost self-sufficient in it as well as vegetables.

I am soon 65 years and is the grandmother and grandmother at the moment crocheting and I knit for premature children, live by to get started with crocheted dolls and teddy bears to children who are on dialysis (a Christmas event), otherwise I make slightly to order for friends and acquaintances, my grandchildren.

it was a little about me, written in Danish do not know if it will be translated, but try right: rolleyes:

Sincerely

jette irene

Post Thanks / Like
    Hej. Det er rart at møde dig! Jeg hækle doilies. - Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Thanks jetteirene thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hej Larisa

thank you and the same to you, always great to learn new people to know

crocheting you emerge as profesional? to sell or just for fun for donations or gifts?

jetteirene

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jetteirene. I crochet for my pleasure. I use to gift doilies but I sell bigger things. I sold tablecloth and now I am making bedroom set for sell. I am not professional but I love the process. Do you crochet doilies also? Now I work on filet things. I have unfinished bedspread and I have unfinished jacquard knit vest. I only want to make some money for bedspread set. - Have a good day = Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Excited things bedrooms, I crochet dolls and teddy bears,

knitting blankets and clothes for premature babies, right now crochet I dolls and teddy bears to children on dialysis, the hospital makes Christmas lottery for the benefit of these children so that they too can experience a little fun at Christmas and throughout the year, depending on how many money that is collected during the year, many children spend the time in the hospital, and all means can be used

Jette

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor sick children! You do so good for them. I do not have grandchildren. May be I will get one of them and make toys too. I have 7 birds here and they are really funny = Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    it is not necessarily poor children, many parents just do not have the surplus or money is required to give their sick children the little extra it takes to make their lives a little easier.

I have six grandchildren ranging in age from 2 years to 18 years sounds nice with the birds they are beautiful to look at.

Jette

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Six grandchildren You shoud be happy. My son is not married and daughter is but no children. They try but no luck. I wanted grandchild but now I do not think I want it. Life changed. I prefer my calm life with my computer and my crocheting. I listen to music and watch movies. I read books and play PC game at home. Do you have a cat? == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

10. Thanks jetteirene thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us and looking forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks and you too