Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Paton's "grace" cotton yarn and bernat "mosiac" yarn

Would anyone have any experience with working with theses yarns? And also how they work up in a crochet project?

Post Thanks / Like
    Grace cotton is good for wash towels. I also made some mesh bags with them. I tried a 'top' with them but my hubby said it was ugly, too thick; So I 'rip' that one...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that brand in michael's craft store and i was just wondering if it would make some pretty summer hats, but the price was $4.99 for a ball. Kind of expensive!

Post Thanks / Like
    What I do is I use the 50% off coupons....its only on one item and has to be fully price but I can't afford that either....

Post Thanks / Like
    When i was a little girl i remember yarn being just a dollar...... lol.......... not nowadays.

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep saying I want to try the Bernat Mosiac but haven't done it yet. It works up so pretty, yes it is a little expensive so I would only use it for something special. I have seen Michael Selick on Youtube use it (hope I spelled his last name right) and it works up beautifully.

Maybe it will go on sale one of these days and we can all give it a try. The colors are fantastic in it.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes-- the bernat mosiac has fabulous colors. I was thinking about making an afghan with all of the colors that they make. I was going to do the blanket in a cheveron or a shell crochet stitch. Michael is one of my favorites on the you tube channel. Bye for now.

8. Likes Judi Gums liked this post