Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Red face welcome

Hi everyone and thank you for inviting me to join I'm fairly new to crochet and looking forward to learning much from this site I'm 56 and mother of 4 boys and have 3 grandchildren

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Effie! that's one of my grandmother's name, so we should be instant friends! I am also a grandmother of 10 hoping for many more. Where do you live? I've been crocheting for many years and it gives me many hours of stress relief!

Post Thanks / Like
    That was my grandma's name to i was named after her and I'm from Cochrane Ontario Canada it's so weird we both had grandma with the same name you have to wonder if we were ment to meet and thank you for welcoming me to the group

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us! Please let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much and will definitely get in touch for all the help I need but might be a lot lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Very glad you joined our forum. You will learn all the new tips and stitches here and get all the help you need

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much and look forward to all your wonderful help

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Effie View Post
    That was my grandma's name to i was named after her and I'm from Cochrane Ontario Canada it's so weird we both had grandma with the same name you have to wonder if we were ment to meet and thank you for welcoming me to the group
    I live in Utah and love to crochet to relieve stress! It does a great job of that for me! After crocheting for a while I'm more peaceful and can deal with the trials of my life. I also read my scriptures everyday which also help. Have a great day Effie! What are you working on?