Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm a newbie here

Hi I'm glad to find ya'll.... looking forward to making new friends and new ideas and and a lot of things. I guess you could say I'm a seasoned crocheter. My Mother taught me well over 60 years ago. .. I'm retired now so I have a lot of time on my hands so I crochet, sew, do crafts and make jewelery. Ok so I have a lot of time on my hands ...LOL..
    I'm on FB a lot (Liz Brown) and I just started selling on Artfire as Liz's Heartfelt Goods. That name came about because I usually make things from the heart that I like. Well I'll be back checking the site out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Liz,

Welcome to the group! I am looking forward to hearing more about you!

So, what is one of your most enjoyable projects that you have worked on crocheting?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Crochet Talk, Liz! It's nice to have older members around, I find you guys always have the neatest collection of ideas, patterns, and stories. My meager 12 years of experience (I'm not quite 23) just don't hold a candle, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group Liz! Its nice to see someone else who has been crocheting for a while. Its going on 30 years now for me!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices