Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Mrs. Gloria J. Parker

Hello You'll !!! Yes, that is from the south but I'm really from Ks. But that was a long time ago!!!! I came to Fl. in 1965 with my husband and three children and we have been here ever sense. We all liked Fl. and desided to stay after my husband's duty was over. So we raised our three children in Fl. and now looking forward to seeing greatgrandchildren coming up. I have always done lots of hand work even as a young girl in Ks. All my mom did was sew our clothes, but I did other hand work because I had bad time with my lungs as a child so to keep me busy my mom had me do other things also, hence why I am signed up for the more formal teaching. I could look at something and make it because we didn't written instructions to go by. But you know I would not trade that time for anything in the world..... That was how our country was built for everybody....Of course our children had all the correct schooling and training that they wanted and we could give them' and they are doing the same with their children......I was born in 1932 and still going strong. My husband got me one of the big Bernina 780 ... So I am sewing a lot and making pretty things that don't look home made ....Hope I gave you enough info. to start to know who I am. Thank you for letting me tell some of my story and becoming a part of your group. Gloria J. Parker gloriaSparker@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us! Enjoy your stay among crochet friends!