Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

about antique pattern library and filet crochet

Hello from Larisa
    The first I want to say - I am not English speaking. When I visited antique pattern library I was so impressed with WONDERFUL patterns. I got some of them but they are only pictures and blurry sometimes.
    I use to make patterns from pictures in editor. Only a few.
    Now i have a question! Do you think they need patterns I made? I joined their group but they do not answer.
    Another question - May I share patterns somewhere? I do not know about copyrights.
    Third question. Is there designer? I need notes to improve my patterns if you do not mind.
    Thank you
    Sorry to take your time === kl1000 aka larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Laris,

Hello - you are welcome to share your patterns which you created on this site giving instructions. You can place a copyright statement with the pattern. Crochet Talk is not liable in any way of someone else infringes on your copyright - This will be between you and the person who infringes.

Otherwise, you are welcome to share crochet resource links. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara! Thank you for explanations. I think I will put notice on pattern that it belongs to Antique pattern library. They do not make any explanations. L

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Where were you planning on posting the patterns? And do they belong to the anique library? Many owners of patterns frown on having their patterns distributed in instruction form on the internet without permission granted to do so.

Does this make sense in what I am saying? Let me know - thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara!! It s I wanted to know too. I do not know where to ask at their site and I joined their group. They do not answer too.
    Here is page. I made this dragon and cherubs and crying cherub. I made real filet patterns but picture was not mine. I added border too. I only want to share because of patterns are sooo stunning

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Would love to see - need the link. Do you need help posting a link? Thanks for letting us know!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

They do have some lovely designs. I was searching for the actual patterns to go with the pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    I made dragon and crying cherubs... I want to make bird and chinese pictures.... I want to crochet them. But my question is still here - May I share my patterns

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! Those patterns are beautiful! And you used some in your crocheting? I'm impressed!