Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Me and My Hobbies

Hi everyone. Why did I use this as My title well because I have several Hobbies and Crocheting was the last one I added to the list this year. I do Macrome, Refurbish Furniture, Sew, Needle Point, Cross Stitching and Bead Work. This summer I decided to shorten that list to my 4 favorite's. I ended up with Macrome, Cross Stitching, Crocheting and Refurbishing Furniture. I choose these 4 because they all give me something I need at the time im working on them but mostly they have me working my brain the whole time I'm working on something, I like the challenges of the different patterns, trying to figure out people's different terminology for there patterns and last but not lest I like to watch the defferent designs appear. O! Yes I am new as of today my name is Sally and I'm looking forward to making some new friends, Have a great day everyone!

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, You sound like a very busy lady. I'm looking forward to see some of your work so please send some photos. Welcome and have a good day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk Sally

Post Thanks / Like
    Sally Hello from Minnesota. Glad you joined. Love to see some of your wide open Craftiness. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I am new here as well. You sound a lot like myself, lots of different talents, lol, I would love to chat about your macrame, I have been reading and thinking about making some new plant hangers, but haven't decided. My mother used to have some really neat ones however I have not seen many patterns that are free on line. Knowing my I am just looking in the wrong place.
    Again welcome and have a blast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us! Enjoy your stay among crochet friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Misschexan!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sally and welcome to CT. Sounds like you stay plenty busy with all your hobbies. Would love to see some of your work one day. xoxoxo Lynda