Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

New Member Contest - If You Join in June 2015 - Please Participate You Can Win!

This contest is just for you!

Here is how you can get your name in the drawing:

1. Join the forums in June 2015.

2. Post an introduction here in the Introduce Yourself Section - does not have to be long - just tell us a little bit about yourself! We would love to meet you! Please create a new thread in the section - thanks!

3. Make 10 posts in the forums by the end of June 2015 - ask questions, post comments, add pictures - what ever info you would like to add! Posts must be made in the main forum - main, intros, buy/sell/trade, general chat, pictures, links & resources, and pattern requests.

How do I know if I have made 10 posts?

When you view your name to the left, it will show the number of posts you have made in the forums.

Your names will be entered into a spreadsheet for the drawing. Each name will have a number (1,2,3, ect). I will use on online random number picker to draw the contest winner. The contest ends on June 30th.

Have fun and if you have questions, please post them here! Looking forward to meeting each of you!

Attention Guests: If you would like to join the forums and you have issues with the registration process, please feel free to use the contact form to send a message of the issue along with the user name you would like for the account. I will be glad to set you up an account for the forums.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. I'm new to this site and hope to start using my hands once again. I look forward to interacting with all of you. Thank you for letting me join.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi My name is Bennie...I am a newbie and looking forward to everything and everyone

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI!! Thanks for this forum! I love the fact that there is a place for us beginners!!
    ~*♡*~Tanya~*♡*~

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post