Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like

Fave Place to Crochet

What is your favourite place to crochet? Do you have a craft room or something like that? I wish I had one but my husband converted the guest room into a gym and never use the equipment!!! I call it the museum cause it never gets used, just looked at!
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I usually crochet when I know that I am going to be somewhere for a time. For example, waiting at the doctor's office with a child. Occasionally, I will crochet sitting on my bed in my bedroom (away from the kids so I can count stitches).

Post Thanks / Like
    I would LOVE to have a craft room but there just isn't a spare room in the house at the moment. I have a wooden chest in the lounge with all my yarn in it, so generally sit on the sofa in front of the television. I can't bear to have nothing in my hands when I'm watching tv!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a craft room but I don't do my crocheting there. I store my supplies there. When I want to work on a project, I load the supplies into a tote bag and take it with me. I usually work while watching television or if I'm in the car with my husband for more than 20 minutes at a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I'm like a lot of people and crochet while watching tv. My husband is a truck driver so on the few times I've gone with him I've takes some crocheting along and worked while I rode along.

Post Thanks / Like
    It varies for me too. Most of the time it's done while sitting on my bed, sometimes quietly, while watching TV, or listening to music. I definitely take it with me when I'm traveling or know that I am going to be somewhere for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    If hubby will be driving, I take at least 2 projects in a tote bag. In the evening, I crochet while watching TV or listening to music. During the day, I have simple projects at my desk while I watch the stock market. (My son thinks the yarn balls have taken over my desk.) I'd probably fall asleep if I was sitting on my bed

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all your replies! Well me too I crochet everywhere I can or anywhere I think is OK. I often take my crochet stuff along too if my husband drives us somewhere (that does not happen too often either!! he he).
    FairyNatB