Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Star of David crochet tablecloth pattern

I have been searching for weeks and am about to give up when I came across this site. So here goes I need a pattern for a star of David crocheted table cloth if anyone has one or knows where I can find one. I would so appreciate any help.
    Blessings

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. I am Larisa. Have you tried this one? http://gingerbreadsnowflakes.com/node/272\ or this one Angels Crochet - Star of David 2 Chart

3. Likes AFGHAN LADY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I have charted the star of David myself but I am not creative enough to come up with a pattern myself.I would love to find a pattern I can follow.
    Thank you so very much and I love your crocheted doilys

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh sorry. I do not know which pattern you will like. BTW I really like this blue bird! And flowers. Is it your bird? I have 7 birds at home == Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a pattern for a Star of David tablecloth here: Dover crochet - free download - (3 files)
    You need to register for an account before you can download the pattern. It will ask for cc# and you will be charged $1. It is a 14 day trial membership which you can close after you download the pattern.
    For something like this, I would use a pre-paid credit card.
    Hope this is helpful.
    Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=armybrat;9229]There is a pattern for a Star of David tablecloth here: Dover crochet - free download - (3 files)
    You need to register for an account before you can download the pattern. It will ask for cc# and you will be charged $1. It is a 14 day trial membership which you can close after you download the pattern.
    For something like this, I would use a pre-paid credit card.
    Hope this is helpful.

Thank you but I do not have Credit cards so can not access this site. but thank you any way. I will keep looking. Bless you for the suggestion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Oh sorry. I do not know which pattern you will like. BTW I really like this blue bird! And flowers. Is it your bird? I have 7 birds at home == Larisa
    Larisa,

The blue birds love the food I use to put out in my son's back yard when I lived with him. I now live in senior housing and we can not feed the birds. Sad but I do rely on the good Lord to feed his creatures and I will enjoy the ones that come just to say hello. Spring always brings new songs and I love that. Thank you Blessings

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for telling about them They are fantastic!!! We have simple birds here in big city and no blue ones! Chickadees have yellow breast but it does not count

Post Thanks / Like
    I do have cardinals that are bright red, Oriels, bright orange and black, Yellow gold finch, Blue birds, Big Blue Jays. Bright colored humming birds. All like its own garden. I love the hand of God in nature. Thanks we have chickadees also the MA state bird!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for a star of david crochet pattern. I joined your sight and clicked on link and still do not see this pattern. Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!