Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Sources for Red Heart Yarn

I live in a rural location. There are no craft stores in the immediate area. The nearest one is a 50 mile round trip. The reason I am posting this is that I am interested in locating a reasonably priced online source for Red Heart yarn. I do use other brands but Red Heart is my favorite. If anyone knows of a good website that I can order from, I would appreciate the link.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Theresa
    Have you tried Ebay, there are a number of sellers there and their prices appear to be good. I know there will be shipping involved, but because yarn is so light weight it probably wouldn't be too much. I haven't researched this very much, but I am sure there might also be lots for sale, maybe a mixed bag of colours and quantity. I am in the same boat as you, I live in a rural community and shopping is a fair distance for me too. Good Luck. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Theresa,

Here is a link to buy Red Heart Yarn through the company:

Shop Red Heart : Red Heart With Love Yarn : White

They have a wide variety of colors to choose from on the site. I really like the lilac and the boysenberry. They also have patterns available online as well as other resources including videos, a blog, and book ideas.

October 14th is "I Love Yarn Day" according to their website. I did not know they had such a holiday! Awesome!

4. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone! Barbi - you are a genius! Why didn't I think of looking up the company's website? I am sure I can find what I need there. I may just make out my own wish list for Christmas and let everyone know what to get me!

"I Love Yarn Day"! Who would have thought?

Post Thanks / Like
    The website sounds like a good idea. I don't exactly have a craft store nearby but I do have Walmart and Red Heart is one of the brands they sell. Everyone has a Walmart, right?

7. Likes Magnolia Blossom, buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ya, I think you are right about that. We don't have Sams' Clubs here but we do have Cosco's which is the same think. Man, I do love to shop..............

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, Shelly here. Haven't been on for quite a while but wanted to say thanks for the Red Heart site advice. When I was visiting family in SC, my brother found a website called Norah'sKnits. There were lots of Sashay colors that I haven't seen before. There was a red, green and white sashay that would be perfect for the holidays. However, I have not been able to find this site from home. I'd like to find that sashay yarn to make a fireplace mantel garland that I can add white lights to make a unique decoration for not only fireplace mantles but doorways, etc. Has anyone else seen this "holiday colors" sashay yarn?

10. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Theresa, nice to meet you. I wanted to ask you if your area has a local paper like a small newpaper type of thing for local events, etc. We have a few different ones here (Lancaster Co., PA). You can find ads for people selling items and you could post an ad for the yarn you want. Perhaps someone in your area has yarn for sale or gets yarn from a good source. Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the site Barbara. I have been looking for Red Heart with Love yarn but A.C.Moore and Michaels have stopped carrying the with Love by Red Heart. I checked Wal-Mart but they only have a very few colors. I'll check the site you suggested. Thanks so much. Shelly

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley you have a good idea with sashay yarn for mantel. I dont have a Mantel but I can use it in 2 different ways if you dont mind me copy cat your idea??? . Ill check tomorrow at Jo-Annes Store here in Minnesota. Thanks hun! Susan M JI thought there were different types of Sashay yarn?? NO