Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Introducing myself!, Hi everyone!

Hi!, I am so happy to join this wonderful forum. My name is Yocely Schwab, and I just want to say that I love vintage knitting and crochet patterns and have amassed quite a collection. Now that they are back in fashion and all the rage, I'm happy to be able to pull them out and share them!
    I wanted to share this photo of me and my husband.
    Have a blessed day,
    Yocely [Lilou Mariposa]
    Introducing myself!, Hi everyone!-104_0055-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! I'm happy to join you. I love to crochet. I love the free patterns that are posted on here. There are some very talented people on here.
    I have a dilemma, I down loaded a pattern back in January. It was a pattern called Girls Shell Dress. Well l didn't print it I down loaded it and some how deleted it. if some one has that pattern could you please send it to me. Thank you so much in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Nice picture you added! Where was it taken?

Make yourself at home here and please let us know if you have need of anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lilou, I'm Scooters/Suzanne, Welcome to "Crochet Talk". I'm happy that you have joined our group! Everyone is so nice and helpful here & always ready to help if needed. I'm always needing something or other I'm still trying to learn how to download pictures of 3 of my afghans that I finished for my 3 grandnieces but, so far, I have not succeeded Several people have given me advice but, I still don't get it! I'm one of these persons that need to be shown, step by step while "they are watching me" & then I have to repeat it again. Once that takes place, I GET IT I'm probably going to have to get my twin sister over her and have her do it for me. She's a wiz at the computer & how she can manipulate it to do things that I have never been taught. Back to where I began, great to see a great new person to "Crochet Talk"! Scooters/Suzanne

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scooters, a Twin how nice. Lucky grand nieces to have your afghans. I dont have my camera set to go NO ONE to help! I know your not alone rouble download pics. I will for sure. Im stubborn and I go over it so I will be ready (I hope) Glad your
    going to get help. Send her to me next ( Minnesota ??). Hugs & Prayers Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. You look great! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. glad to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    One of these days, I will learn how to download my afghan pictures, with my twin sister's help & then I will pass the information along Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for letting me join! Crochet is my life! I've been doing it professionally since 1985- guess you could say I'm an old lady of this industry! Looking forward to what everyone is stitching here!