Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

More pictures of things I have done. post 5

In this set of pictures I have the doll trinket box from my Post 4 with the top off so you can see it has a hidden compartment,and also on Post 4 I forgot to tell you about the man neck pillow. which is a very useful item that men love. I make ties on them 2 on top 2 on bottom and 2 on the sides so it can be ties to a mans recliner ,or as some men have done tied them to their headrests in their cars. I get colorful bras at the thrift shops to put on the pillows.I call this the mans boob neck pillow. As you see my favorite afghan pattern is a reversable afghan,that is made with one hook not a double ended hook,and is loved by school kids when done as a lapghan for their sports games in their school colors. I love the idea of 2 different afghans in one ,they are loved by young and old and babies.and are very warm.This pattern can be made any size you desire. Well hope you enjoyed looking at my things and I will post more later. Hugs Peggy in Pa.
    Attached Images Attached Images More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300075-jpg More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300081-jpg More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300082-jpg More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300129-jpg More pictures of things I have done. post 5-s7300130-jpg 

2. Likes Glenda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing peggy..they are awesome...Happy Easter!

Post Thanks / Like
    Anytime Val I love shareing pictures of what I make ,and love looking at other things people make and always look for new ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Peggy! Your things look great

Post Thanks / Like
    Just love that afghan pattern ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything looks great. I made a reversible baby blanket long time ago but lost the pattern. Very nice pieces.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by peggy8650 View Post
    in this set of pictures i have the doll trinket box from my post 4 with the top off so you can see it has a hidden compartment,and also on post 4 i forgot to tell you about the man neck pillow. Which is a very useful item that men love. I make ties on them 2 on top 2 on bottom and 2 on the sides so it can be ties to a mans recliner ,or as some men have done tied them to their headrests in their cars. I get colorful bras at the thrift shops to put on the pillows.i call this the mans boob neck pillow. As you see my favorite afghan pattern is a reversable afghan,that is made with one hook not a double ended hook,and is loved by school kids when done as a lapghan for their sports games in their school colors. I love the idea of 2 different afghans in one ,they are loved by young and old and babies.and are very warm.this pattern can be made any size you desire. Well hope you enjoyed looking at my things and i will post more later. Hugs peggy in pa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of my patterns are my own ,I like to make up my patterns some I have started to write down as I never did before ,but people have asked me how I did them so I started to write them down as i go now.If it is okay I canshare my patterns of only the ones I have made up .I love doing my own patterns now ,that I can just make as I go thing,a lot of my patterns are one of a kind,LOLIf I can help anyone ,please e-mail me at ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com I will not go against club rules,and sell copyrighted patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice works, Thanks for sharing it to the world

Knitting Needle Conversion Chart | Yarn Bazaar