Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

More items I have done,Post 4

Here is a few more picture . As I sauy I love making things for kids. and alot of patterns I make up or tweek other patterns to suit my needs. The teal doll is a trinket box the top comes off and there is a hidden compartment for things. You take the legs off a 11 in. doll ,and use a bottom half of a gallon clorox jug for the trinket part,that you crochet over. Very pretty when done ,I have many of these as older women in nursing homes love them too.Makes them feel young again,and they have a private hidding place all of their own.
    Attached Images Attached Images More items I have done,Post 4-s7300229-jpg More items I have done,Post 4-s7300227-jpg More items I have done,Post 4-s7300231-jpg More items I have done,Post 4-s7300287-jpg More items I have done,Post 4-s7300080-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet kids are happy to get these

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy! I keep finding more pictures of your wonderful work! And it's given me many more ideas of things to make! I have a pattern for the sofa kleenex box cover I've been meaning to try! Again-thanks for sharing!