Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Peggy from Pa. here.

Hi Everyone ,My goodness I have been trying for months it seems to get back on here,I couldn't remember my password and now I have made a new one just hope I can remember it now,LOLI wanted to post some of my pictures of things I have made and reontrodure myself. I'm an old country girl born and raised in the mountains of Pa.BD 8/6/1950 married 40years this Dec. ,to a great man who is 2 yrs. my senior. We went togather just 5 months before we were married,. and I wasn't even pregnant.Our son who is 38 is single and lives on the Florida Keys on Cuojo Island.and works at a club on Key West.So we have no grandbabies,and I always wanted to be a grandma.So I crochet alot for kids as I love making dolls and toys and kids things just to give away.I crochet in thread and yarn.I love my crocheting .
    I have worked all my life and in Jan. I was laid off from my job of 10 yrs. as a packer in a warehouse. when our company lost the contract.I recently started working at our loacal Salvation Army parttime 20 hrs. aweek for minimum wage,which is a far cry from what I was making. But it's ajob .My husband and I want to file for our SS this summer,when I turn 62 and he will be 64 and still work parttime.
    I enjoy ,baking and cooking,reading books of the unusual,unexplained,and unknown,I love the TV shows og Bones,all the CSI's westerns,Disney movies,where the animals talk. and books on Serial killers. I would love to be a profiler,or work in forensics.Yeh My husband I'm alittle different as I love to do the crocheting,baking and cooking then,I read books on serial killers,LOL
    So if I can figure out how to post the pictures of items I kave crocheted ,I will.Please feel free to e-mail me anytime,if I can help anyone with anything. ladybeastmaster@yahoo.com The pictures I have posted are what I just made for my twin great nephews soon to arrive any day now. And they live right next door. I will post more pictures of things next time. Hgs Peggy in pa.
    Attached Images Attached Images Peggy from Pa. here.-s7300352-jpg Peggy from Pa. here.-s7300353-jpg Peggy from Pa. here.-s7300354-jpg Peggy from Pa. here.-s7300356-jpg Peggy from Pa. here.-s7300358-jpg 

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome peggy..thanks for sharing..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Peggy! I really like things you made! Great work -- Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Peggy,

Your items are really nice! Thanks for sharing with the group! Glad to see you in the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy! Glad you found us again! Your work is beautiful! I have twin grandsons that were a year old at the end of January! And I too love to crochet things for children-especially doll clothes in thread!