Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone!

Hello, my name is Debbie . I live in South Carolina, USA I am married to an awesome man for 34 years and we have three beautiful children and six gorgeous grandchildren! I am new to crochet and I absolutely love it! I look forward to becoming a long time member of your community and I promise to tell you more, but I must get ready for my doctors appointment! Lol Yall have a very blessed day!💕💕

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CrochetTalk Debbie, if you are like me you will become addicted to the site. You can get a lot of advice, patterns, encouragement, and even time to chit chat about other things that interest you.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to meet you and have you on site with us! Please make yourself at home here!

5. Thanks Debbiedo1164 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group it is a pleasure to meet you. I also have three children and 6 grandchildren.

7. Thanks Debbiedo1164 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! If I make a mistake texting, please forgive me. I'm not a member of any other groups like this one so I'm not familiar with the way it all works yet. lol Sonnetta, I look forward to chit chatting about our babies! They are the most important part of my life and mainly the reason why I picked up the crochet hook. I've only made things for them so far. I started a c2c for my mom first, but she passed before i could finish it. I haven't picked it back up yet, but I will eventually. Thanks again for the awesome welcome Yall! Going to check out the site now. Take care ������

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Debbie! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie, I'm from Canada, welcome to the site. I have found that the people on the site are king and generous with their time, help and encouragement. Everyone makes mistakes , and I myself make numerous ones. So don't be afraid of making mistakes as we all learn from them!
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbiedo1164 View Post
    Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! If I make a mistake texting, please forgive me. I'm not a member of any other groups like this one so I'm not familiar with the way it all works yet. lol Sonnetta, I look forward to chit chatting about our babies! They are the most important part of my life and mainly the reason why I picked up the crochet hook. I've only made things for them so far. I started a c2c for my mom first, but she passed before i could finish it. I haven't picked it back up yet, but I will eventually. Thanks again for the awesome welcome Yall! Going to check out the site now. Take care ������
    My babies are my pride and joy too. My soon to be 2 year old was born with brittle bone disease and some other kind of disease that makes him smaller then normal kids his age. He is doing good now though He is on a special medicine and he is improving. He is gaining weight and just recently he started to walk on his on. Now he is into everything My oldest will be 8 this year. He is home schooled so I get to see him often. He likes to come to my house. He always asks my daughter when he is going to come again. I made him a stuffed dog and he named it sparkles. He slept with it so much it is going flat. Then i made him a blue hippo but I can't remember what he named it. I made him a rainbow scarf for Christmas and my daughter says he wore it all the time. If you want to talk you can send me a private message on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. You are new to crochet, and this is a good place to be because there is always someone to help you when you run into a stitch problem.
    ---HarriEtta

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Debbie,
    Welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio. We're glad you have joined us and hope you have fun meeting everyone. The best way is to join in the conversations (posts/threads). That way we can also get to know you better. We have four children, 12 grandchildren and one great grandchild on the way. Life is good!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

By the way .... I know how to make the hearts (♥), but how do you make the double hearts you used in your post?
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!