Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

How many projects are you working on?

I am really bad about working on a lot of different projects at one time. So far I'm working on an afghan, scarf, and dish cloths. How about you? How many projects have you got going on? I'm just trying to get them finished after having started them years ago!!

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am working just on one project and finding it hard to find time to devote to it I am not managing my time well at the moment!
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Several hats, scarves and Christmas gifts for friends and family. I'm also working on items for my Artfire Shop.How many projects are you working on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I am currently only working on one project. Many times in my life I am always starting several projects, but with crocheting for some reason, I only work on one at a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am really bad for this. At the moment I am working on little premature baby hats for charity, a cardigan for myself and a waistcoat/vest thing for my daughter. Variety is the spice of life though and sometimes when you have a massive project on the go it's nice to have a smaller thing that you can pick up when you need a break.

Post Thanks / Like
    I only have one actual project I am crocheting at the moment, the "ugly blanket" I mentioned in the 'scrap yarn' thread. However, I am also working on designing my own project. So I think that counts as working on two!

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like I always have multiple projects going. Right now, I'm working on some doll clothes for my granddaughter, a shawl, and a blanket I've been working on for some time. I keep telling myself that someday I'll get everything done, but that day never seems to come!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree! I did finally finish one of the projects that I've been working on. I've been thinking of some other things I want to do, but I'm not going to start that project until I'm completely done with the others I'm on right now. Clean slate basically!

Post Thanks / Like
    More than I want to admit!! I'm working on a scrunchie and scarf for a darling little girl, a prayer shawl, 2 shawls for me, and 2 scarfs for Christmas. Plus two shawls that need just the finishing weaves and tassels. Yikes!!.....I think I should at least clear the decks of the ones almost finished!

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow DonnaJN! You are a busy lady! Thanks for sharing!