Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

New here, but to crochet. Hello everyone!

Hello-
    I have been crocheting for over 40+ years and can't get enough of it. I have more patterns than I will ever get to start/finish in my lifetime. and I keep collecting more! lol.
    I am third generation in a family of five Living generations. Yes you read that right. I am expecting my third grandchild in August. Second one was born 15 days ago and just got out of NICU last week. She is precious and a sweet little angel. My first grandchild is now going to be nine this month.WOW, time flies.
    I hope to figure out how to post pictures of projects I have completed, to share here with anyone interested.
    Have a blessed day everyone.
    NanaErnestine

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

New Here but not to crochet!

Thank you. I love your doily picture. Beautiful. I made one very similar 'bout four years ago. Only I used size 10 thread instead of size 30. OMG, it was not a doily anymore, it was a table cloth!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello again! I love to make filet pieces these days. I think thinner thread make nicer doilies. I am finishing tablecloth from #30 thread too.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that sounds like it will be so pretty.
    My son wanted something for his room, I found this cross stitch celtic dragon pattern and used it to make wall hanging. It turned out so nice. it was about 20 by 40 inches with size 20 thread, wish I had used 30 instead. I also wish I had taken pictures of it. Now I am working on table cloth for him and maybe fiancee. Oh I am hopeful, like this girl.
    Well I have to go, a lot of shipping today and I need to get some earrings finished.
    Have a blessed day!
    Nana E

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! I hope to see pictures of your works. Can your son take picture of wall hanging? Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome NanaErnestine. I, too, am new here and love crocheting and knitting also. At this point, I am more of a pattern collector than a crocheter. LOL I just can't seem to chose which one to do first! Have started about 4 projects in the last month but that's it.... Started. Woe is me. I'm a full-time Rver and change locations about every 3 weeks and there are always new or old friends to visit and play with, thus interfering with my project time. At least that is my excuse.
    SuZ
    Last edited by suzqbo; 04-03-2015 at 11:07 AM.
    The biggest lie I tell myself, "I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it!"

Post Thanks / Like
    I have asked him, still waiting for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, way to many beautiful patterns!!!! I have been a crochet fiend these last few months. over 25 pairs of slipper booties and baby bonnets and boots and baby blankets. I have three long term projects going that are taking way to long to finish. that is why all the little projects. But I work 40+ week and just way to much other stuff. thankfully with my downtime at work I get loads finished.New here, but to crochet. Hello everyone!-100_2088-jpg
    tried to post a pic, guess I don't know how to do that. sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to meet you and have you on site with us! Please make yourself at home here!

Beautiful work!!