Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Possible to Crochet a Belt?

Hi! I am attempting to crochet a belt. Just something fun and different. Not a belt to wear around your jeans, one to wear around your waist line. Anywho, I am using 2 different colors and I've decided to use the triple stitch for it. On the ends i plan on purchasing some Fleather straps (fake leather lol) and attaching it. Am I heading in the right direction??

2. Likes Judi Gums, Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I think your idea sounds great! Have you started on the project yet? If so, we would love to hear about your progress and see a picture when you are finished. Thanks for sharing with us your project idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I most surely will. But I'll update on this thread. I'm using blue and my second color is a mixture of different shades of blue and brown. Completed one row last night. Working on 2nd row today

5. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I don't know why your idea wouldn't work! Sounds like a good idea to me! You can always look at other patterns for belts and get an idea of how they did it!

Post Thanks / Like
    There's no reason in the world why you can't crochet a belt! Here's some photos of other crocheted belts.. one of them may just give you some inspiration!

crochet belt pattern - Google Search
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    I think your belt idea sounds lovely. I would love to see a photo of the completed project. Are you making this for someone in particular?