Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

free crochet patterns?

Hello,
    Does this site have free crochet patterns?
    Amy Lazarus

Post Thanks / Like
    Amy,

Hello - our site is here to help you in crocheting. We offer resources to free patterns and help members find what they are looking for. We will do our best to help you in your crocheting adventure! Let us know if you are in need of anything and we will do our best!

Are you looking for anything in particular? Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amy! Look in Links and resources for patterns on this site. Many of them are links to sites that have free patterns! My go-to pattern site is crochetpatterncentral.com. They have tons of free patterns for just about anything you would want to crochet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Maryjane for your answer and help. I love to crochet for relaxation.
    Amy Lazarus

Post Thanks / Like
    There are many sites that offer free crochet patterns. Here's a good place to start - a google search for 'free crochet patterns'

Google

Also each of the yarn companies offers free patterns on their own sites as well.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amy! Welcome to the group. Ravelry is also a good place for free patterns. And as crochetgal mentioned, you can just search on Google and you'll be able to find a lot of other sites which offer free patterns. There are already a lot of free patterns here on this site. If you have anything in mind, you can just look for it using the search box. And I'm sure our co-members here will always be ready to help.

See you around!