Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Crochet thread

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet thread

I have 3 plastic storage containers filled with crochet thread. If anyone would like to have it, all I ask is for you to pay for shipping. There are several packages not open,instructions for making angels,etc. Just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. I want thread and never have enough. What s thread number and yardage? = Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what the thread number is on this. It is crochet cotton for making doilies and other crafts.

Post Thanks / Like

If you still have thread

If you still have thread can you email me at sbusdriver@q.com and maybe we can get together on shipping and?? thanks. Pam

Post Thanks / Like
    You wrote 'several packages not open'... any numbers on it? What s color of thread? Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to have the thread as I am making doll clothes. Several colors are no longer available. Please let me know if you still have them.

Post Thanks / Like
    In response to questions about the thread size and yardage. I am unable to get to the boxes until after Wednesday. There is a TV sitting on top of the boxes. I have to get my son to move the TV off of them. After Wednesday I can answer all questions. There are several of you interested in this thread. If it is okay with everyone I will split it between everyone. Just let me know if this is agreeable with everybody.
    Last edited by maryabaribeau@yahoo.com; 03-24-2015 at 04:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. Do not rush. Really I prefer thin thread for doilies. You are so kind - Have a good day-Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be wonderful I was going to suggest doing it that way but I didn't want to impose. Take your time believe me I understand the situation. Been there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for understanding. I have plenty of the thin thread. I tried one day to organize the boxes but did not have the space living in a small mobile home to pull all the thread out and organize it.