Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: newbe patty

Post Thanks / Like

newbe patty

Hi my name is Patty,I started to crochet again last year I've made blankets,scarves and two hats my problem is trying to understand how to follow a pattern,I feel like a real dummy and love to crochet but I need help learning how to follow a pattern.I want to make more than blankets and scarves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty Welcome to the group! I to use to have problems following patterns. I found videos that helped alot. Right now I am doing a mystery afghan and they have the regular instructions then the pattern picture ones. Also they have a video you can follow from. This way has helped me alot. Here is the link to the mystery afghan you could check it out. then you would see what I am talking about.
    Kal-Cal | Yarnspirations

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbyR View Post
    Hi Patty Welcome to the group! I to use to have problems following patterns. I found videos that helped alot. Right now I am doing a mystery afghan and they have the regular instructions then the pattern picture ones. Also they have a video you can follow from. This way has helped me alot. Here is the link to the mystery afghan you could check it out. then you would see what I am talking about.
    Kal-Cal | Yarnspirations
    Thank you very much I will definitely check this out

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Debbie thank you so much I will definitely check this out can't wait till I actually understand how to follow these patterns I'm not giving up the video sounds great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty and welcome! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to have you here! We have a very nice group of people on site! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us