Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Illinois

Hello from northern Illinois. I am a newby and am trying to find my way around this web site. There are good helpers so I am hoping this will become easier soon.
    I am an intermediate crocheter who loves learning new stitches. I make a lot of afghans and baby clothing that I give away to local charity. I follow a lot of You tube
    sites such as The Crochet Crowd, BobWilson, Red Heart, Yarnspirations, Moogly and many more. I especially like the Crochet Crowd and participate in their challenges.
    Etsy and Ravelry too.
    I have never posted pictures of my work because I don't know how. I would like to learn how.
    I like trading and am interested in trading with new friends.
    I am a gramdma of 5 children, mother of two grown women and a widow of 4 years.
    This a probably too much information. Hope to hear from some new friends. Sinquasip

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forym. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to CrochetTalk! Glad you joined us and looking forward to learning more about you!

There is a help video added on site on how to add photos, or you can click the need help link in my signature line.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Pa. Good to have you with us. You will learn a lot here and there is always here to help you. You will make a lot of new friends here