Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Some more things I have made in last couple of months

Some more things I have made in last couple of months-alyssa-cheerleader-080-jpg
    These are a couple of caplets I made with left over yarn for my two little granddaughters.Some more things I have made in last couple of months-alyssa-cheerleader-082-jpg
    This is an afghan I made for my oldest granddaughters bday
    Some more things I have made in last couple of months-alyssa-cheerleader-081-jpgSome more things I have made in last couple of months-alyssa-cheerleader-083-jpgThis is a poncho I made for my oldest granddaughter Some more things I have made in last couple of months-alyssa-cheerleader-084-jpgThis is a afghan I made for my youngest granddaughters bday.
    I hope this is working

2. Likes libertylady64 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing...I like butterfly afghan but they are all beautiful..

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! butterfly afghan is fantastic

Post Thanks / Like
    wow i love the butterfly blanket never seen any thing like that before, hope i get to learn something like that i'm very basic at the moment xx
    sharon xx

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like these things! But butterfly blanket is incredible! Thank you for sharinf

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is really lovely.

Post Thanks / Like
    The butterfly blanket is really very simple, you will be able to this in no time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Grandmajenny, you do very beautiful work, you can tell you really love your Granddaughters & spoil them with these lovely gifts. I also love the butterfly afghan & also the caplets, where did you find the patterns as I too have 2 Grandbabies (both girls, Jenny & Lilly) that these would be wonderful to make for them. I would really appriciate you letting me know. I hope you are having a good day & I look forward to seeing more pictures of your wonderful work. Happy Stitching, Your crochet friend, Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti, thank you for your compliments, and yes I do love my grandkids very much. Here is the link to the capelet pattern Ruffle Capelet for Girl | FaveCrafts.com
    The capelet is easy to make and I used the left over yarn from the butterfly afghan I made.
    I tend to make things the kids will need and use, and the capelets have turned out to be very easy for them to put on and wear over anything. Besides being one of their Easter gifts and making them look like Easter Eggs (Ha Ha).

Post Thanks / Like
    Grandmajenny,
    Oh thank you so much for the link to the pattern for the caplets, they are so cute & I love the colors you chose. I really like the butterfly afghan too, My sister lives over in Mass. & she loves butterflies, I went to visit her & she took me to a place where they keep butterflies & they land right on you, it was really a great visit & the pictures of your afghan brought back alot of fond memories so I thank you for that as well. You crochet very beautifully & I look forward to seeing you post more of your pictures. Was the butterfly afghan hard to make? I bet it took quite awhile, & if you don't mind me asking how big is it when finished? Sorry for all the questions but I am just in awe over your afghan as well. I hope you have a great day & I look forward to talking more with you. Your crochet friend, Patti