Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Keeping track of future projects

Hi,
    I am just wondering how others keep track of future projects they wish to make.
    Often I make a mental note and forget them after finishing the current project I am working on. Any tips?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Judi,

Currently, I do not have a lot of time for multiple projects. Maybe I will when my kids get older and I am not homeschooling three. My boys will be finished within the next two years, then I will just my daughter to finish schooling.

I decided to do a search on this topic and found this interesting Craft Tracker and decided to share. It states that it is free, so others may be interested in trying it out. If anyone does, will you let us know how you like it?

Craft Tracker from CraftFreely.com - Track Your Knitting and Crochet WIPs, Finished Projects and more

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbi, I will check them out.

You have your hands full for sure with home schooling your kids. Thanks for all the help you give everyone here.

Judi G

5. Likes Barbara G., stitch11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judi! I have a note book that I keep track of projects I want to make! Because I have a business, that list is extremely long! If I'm sure I will make the item, I download the pattern and file them in my pattern box! I would like to find an easier way to store patterns!

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    when I find a pattern I want to make..I download it & put them in plastic sleeves & store them in a notebook..

9. Likes Barbara G., sarah1313 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I make page holders from Large cereal boxes using contact paper to cover box. Cut like a magazine holder and they look good on shelf.

11. Likes Judi Gums liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a good idea Maurine H

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by MaurineHumphreys View Post
    I make page holders from Large cereal boxes using contact paper to cover box. Cut like a magazine holder and they look good on shelf.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a craft folder on my computer ad I copy patterns into that folder. I also keep a document in there with a list of which pattern I want to make, who it will for and for what occasion so I won't miss any dates. The list part is something new I am trying since joining this group so I can keep track of all the fabulous patterns and ideas we share.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am the worlds worst at jotting down notes to myself and not keeping them in a central place. I do need a special spot for my future project ideas. I do have a huge folder with patterns that I like in it. I guess I should start another with all my notes and patterns that I plan on making in it. I never claimed to be organized with them.....hah. Plus I know I'll probably never have enough time to do all I would like to do.

Thanks for the good ideas everyone.
    Judi G

15. Likes sarah1313 liked this post