Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: mom2_2nana2_6

Post Thanks / Like

mom2_2nana2_6

Hi:
    I am a busy with both knitting and crochet projects
    for my children, grand children and great grand child ( soon to be another great grand child)
    we live in Chicago, our winters can be brutal so, afghans, scarfs, hats, mittens and ponchos for my family and the homeless keep me pretty well occupied. I have also made sweaters,vests and dresses for my girls.
    Right now I am hoping to find a pattern for an infant size crochet Marine hat and diaper cover, if any of you know where I can buy one I would appreciate the help. Happy crocheting every one!

mom2_2nana2_6-3-girls-img_1045-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. You have some beautiful little girls there. Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I wish I were in Alabama with you!lol It is COLD here!
    Marcia

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi mom2_2 nana 2_6, welcome to crochet talk!! I noticed you are in Chicago boy you really do get hammered with snow and super cold weather don't you? I live in Northern Ky and our weather is bad enough. Thankful I don't live in Boston!! I heard this morning it will take them a month to get rid of all the snow and cleanup!!! Your little girls are adorable!! Have a great day and keep warm. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Winnie:
    It's been an up and down winter here below 0 then it warms up into the 40's then blizzards! Here in Chicago we never know what to expect but it keeps on our toes, or snuggled next to the fireplace with a nice crochet afghan on,lol.
    Marcia

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! What wonderful girls! Did you crochet dresses? Good work!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to CrochetTalk! Glad you joined us and looking forward to learning more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you and yes I did crochet the dresses. It is fun to make things for my little beauties!
    Marcia

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. Your weather has really been rough this month. I live in Ohio and we have had really cold temperatures and snow also but not as much as you have. It got so cold here that our car froze up and had to be towed to the garage. We are still waiting for it. They had so many cars ahead of it so they said probably they would get to it this afternoon or tomorrow first thing in the morning. I will be so happy to see spring arrive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. The girls are so cute