Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from snow country!

Hello,
    I thought I was logged in, but apparantly not. So I will tell you a little about myself.
    My life is rather quiet now that I am approaching 80 with a sick husband to care for. In the past, I have had horses, a barn to take care of them and very active physical life of trail riding, walking, and in quieter moments, quilting, drawing and designing costumes for historical side-saddle riding.
    Now all the horses have gone on to quiet pastures, and I have tried to stay active with walking and dance classes.
    Crochet and knitting were taught to me by my grandmother, as well as cooking and sewing. Now it is cooking for a special diet, and crocheting for a volunteer group that keeps me busy. Am left handed so have learned to translate patterns for myself whichis not always easy.
    I do make up my own patterns and color combinations as I work with left-over yarns donated to the group which is the most fun.
    Well, that is my story and I'm stickin' to it!!! Shelah

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you are here as a member!

Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Looking forward to seeing some of your projects if you don't mind sharing with us!