Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New here

Post Thanks / Like

New here

Hello everyone. New on here from the south east area. Have loved crochet with some knitting for better than 40 years. After serious back injury few years ago have hard time getting much done any more but am trying. Have bought up a ton of yarns I've found on sale just waiting for me. Thanks for adding me. Wish me luck.
    Minniemouse

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Alabama. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you sapphire43. Think I could learn a lot from this site. Will get on here as much as I can but can't every day. I will receive messages in my email inbox and know to get on here. Again thank you for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis. I wish you good health also
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you kl1000. I love crochet dollies. Have done several I'm proud of. Also I see you do the filet crochet from your profile pic. These are just beautiful. Have you ever taken one of your favorite patterns using thicker yarn making it into throw? These are beautiful as well. Keep those needles working.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Oh yes I love filet pieces these days. But I made Bruges style doilies and Irish style doilies tooo besides simple pineapples. I prefer #30 thread or something similar. I crochet only doilies. I have unfinished knit jacquard vest though. I do not have time for my crafts. I love to see photos of works of other members and their pets. I have 5 birds and silly female tries to nest again. Last time she had 4 eggs and no babies. have a good day == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you are here as a member!

Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Looking forward to seeing some of your projects if you don't mind sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you are here as a member!

Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Looking forward to seeing some of your projects if you don't mind sharing with us!
    Thank you Barbara G. Will be glad if I ever get anything finished to post. Trying to start with something small. Anybody have a easy crochet ear warmer or head band pattern that can be shared?
    Minniemouse