Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Alaska June

Post Thanks / Like

Alaska June

I am new here. Have crocheted some & just finished a scarf like one my DIL made me for Xmas. Just getting into Applique quilting also. I am a scrapbooker (Memory Keeper) too. Looking forward to learning more from all of you here & maybe contributing too.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! It is nice to meet you and have you here on site with us! Please make yourself at home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Alaska Gal or June?? Do I assume your from Alaska? I want to Visit you if so. Love TV Travel Show, my Hubby's way of Traveling. Hahaha ! Applique quilting is one Ive done a wee bit years ago, scrapebooking (you'd love my Craft Room, Have All I bet?? Love to see some of your lovelies when you. Come join in, you may be able to help??

Susan2014 -- Minnesota

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome and yes I have lived in Alaska for 67 yrs- came up for 2 months to visit my sis & family & met my hubby. We had 65 yrs together. We both took the Master Gardeners course & loved working in our yard together. He developed Alzheimer's so I was a caregiver for 14 yrs. In winter he worked in his wood shop & I taught scrap booking classes. Alaska is a really special place; neither of us wanted to leave. Every location has its special beauty.
    Now I want to get back to sewing & quilting & crocheting, & I'm lucky to have a DIL who shares.
    Last edited by Alaska Gal; 01-26-2015 at 06:38 PM. Reason: To add a sentence

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im a late bloomer--------getting to forms & post. I love to Visit Alaska (TV only for us) Beautiful I COLD like Minnesota where I live. Gardening love it. Plan now. At 74+ yrs & arthritis it slower & my way?? My hubbys 91 on May 2nd, dementia But controlled ( so Lucky) Im glad DIL is crafting with you. I do that, pc, looms some Craft sewing. Dont be a stranger lots of Talented members. Thanks for joining. Susan2014