Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

Hey, all - glad to be here! I just started crocheting again, after a 45 year break I crocheted and knitted for about a year when I was about 10 (it's OK - do the math. I'm ancient!) and loved both. I don't know why I stopped. I tried to take up knitting again, but it didn't come back to me like crocheting did. My hands felt fumble with the needles. But, I love crocheting! Anyway, happy New Year ! Peace, Sherri

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sherri, it is a pleasure to meet you. I tried knitting but I just can't get used to it. I love to crochet and I do other different types of crafts also. Happy New Year to you also and may it be filled with many blessings and dreams coming true for you and your family

3. Likes sherri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Red face dkaiser

Hi, I have not crochet in a while. I thought 2015 would be a good year to become good at it. I was doing baby hats for a while with one of those circle things. That was pretty cool until I got tendinitis in my elbow. Hopefully this will not do the same. I saw a thing for the African flower but now I can't find it again. Talk soon.

5. Likes sherri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes sherri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here as a member!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday week and weekend!

9. Likes sherri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! I live in Alabama and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. My mom taught me how to crochet over 40 years ago but, like you, I stopped for several years. I was raising my boys and it seemed like they took up all my time. Now they're both grown and I picked crochet back up a few years ago. It all came right back to me just like I'd never stopped.

Shelley

11. Likes sherri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Glad to hear you are crocheting again. I have crocheted for over 40 years and I enjoy it very much. Nice to have you with us

13. Likes sherri liked this post