Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello, To Everyone Out There

Im Lynnette, My Grandmother Taught Me To Crochet When I Was A Young Girl , Just A Few Of The Basics. I Didnt Pick It Up Again Until The Birth Of MY First Grandchild.I made A Blanket For Her.I Still Need Alot Of Help Espically At The Ends,Im Having Alot Of Problems There Trying To Keep It Even At Both Ends,And The Turning Chain Not Really Sure How To Make My Stitch Into It.
    Last edited by possum4161; 03-27-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lynnette,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! If your ends are not coming out even, you may be skipping at the end of your rows. When I first started crocheting again, I was not crocheting into the end stitch and had to pull out yarn and redo so that my work was even. Hope this helps - let us know if you need more help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Lynette! I sometimes place a safety pin in the first stitch of each row. That way, when you get to the end you will know which stich is the last one of the row! If you are working in double crochet, the ch 3 would uaually be the first stitch of the row and you would place the pin there! If you"e working in single crochet, the firstsc would be your Ist stitch! Hope that helps! There has also been a discussion on this on this site about this-you may want to look into it!