Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hi ever one

Post Thanks / Like

Cool hi ever one

I am from Jacksonville ,FL and love to crochet and knit and i have been making baby things for the Hospitals here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rosey
    Welcome to the forum! We have been talking about items to make for charity in the Charity thread so you could give us some pointers on that. Do you do this through a group or program or just as an individual?

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you patti you ask me if I was in a group , no I just make items like hats ,sweaters ,booties and other things . there is a place at the hospital where you take them and they are always glad to gets things for the babtes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never tried sweaters---they seem too advanced for me, lol! My problem is getting something to fit. I guess if you give them to the hospital that solves that--they find someone to fit it.

I have a granddaughter about to turn one. She is just now big enough to wear the hats I crocheted for her when she was born, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Rosey,

We are glad to have you as a member of Crochet Talk! I look forward to hearing more about you and the projects you have planned.